We are a pet friendly RV Park and to continue allowing pets we enforce a strict pet policy. Please always have your pet on a leash and pick up after them. We have pet waste bags available throughout our Park by the Pet Walk signs. If your dog is an excessive barker please do not leave them unattended. If your dog disturbs or threatens another guest or employee of the RV Park, the dog will be asked to leave.
These are basic requests of a responsible owner and a well-behaved dog. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
RV Sites: Cancellation notice must be given by 11:00 am one (1) day prior to scheduled arrival date. There is a $10.00 processing fee per reservation for all cancellations. A fee equaling one nights stay will be charged without proper cancellation notice.
You will be charged a no show fee to your credit card that equals a one (1) night stay. This fee will be before discounts and taxes.
If you fail to arrive on your scheduled reservation date you will have until 11:00 am the following day to notify us of your intentions or your entire reservation will be cancelled.
If you need to shorten your stay, refunds will ONLY be given if we are notified by 11:00 am the day before your NEW departure date. No exceptions please.
WIFI (wireless internet access)
Our WIFI service is available throughout our RV Park. However, we cannot guarantee WIFI reception at each Site.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. No exceptions please.
Check-in time is 12:00 noon. No early arrivals please.
Unscheduled extensions to your stay will probably require a site change and will be subject to availability.
- Restrooms and showers will be closed for cleaning daily.
- No open ground fires are permitted. Personal fire pits are acceptable.
- Please park only in your assigned site. Additiona vehicle parkng is available.
- Be cautious in freezing temperatures. All surfaces could be icy. You are responsible for preventing our faucets from freezing by disconnecting your water hose each night.
- Sewer hose outlet elbow is required. (Available for purchase in the RV Park Office)
- No tents on RV sites without park managements prior approval.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow clotheslines in our park. Two laundry rooms are available for washing and drying clothes.
- You are visiting bear country. Please keep all food and coolers inside. BBQ grills should be stored inside when not in use.
- For the safety of younger guests, we ask that parents accompany children under 12 using the facilities. Children should use extreme caution when crossing or playing near any internal RV Park roads.
- For the convenience of all our campers, we have established quiet hours from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. No running of generators at any time. Please respect your neighbors and don’t walk across their site.
- No refunds can be issued without the proper 24-hour notice (by 11:00 am the day before your new departure date). Sadly, even in cases of an emergency, we cannot issue refunds unless proper notice occurs. No exceptions please.
- You are welcome to make a site request, but due to maintenance and other extenuating circumstances we cannot guarantee any specific site.
- Finally, our most important rule is: enjoy your stay in Gardiner Montana and do come back and stay with us again soon!